The goal of the LOTS project is to provide The City of Chicago Sanitation department inspector a way to record violations, process this violations on server side as issue tickets on them as well as schedule hearings for tickets.
- Mobile application used to record violations and transmit it to server side using web service.
- Web services used to get data from the mobile application to the server side database, provide authentication and violation types and codes to the mobile application.
- Web application used to process violations, issue tickets for incidents, schedule hearings.
- Direct EditorOnline advertising campaigns manager
- Position AnaliserInternet Analyzer for SEO
- Sibyl VisionTwitter automated analytical app
- Quiz4LifeiOS and Android Application
- UEMPUniversal enterprise mobile platform
- Elastic.ioIntegration Platform
- FuuzleSearch Engine
- FSMDFinancial system of making decisions
- UniSenderEmail Marketing Service
- TriggMineEmail Marketing Service
- Loren JewelsE-Commerce
- Shipping CenterERP System
- SocialBoxWindows 8 Application
- MeetONiOS and Android apps
- Avatars Sharing AppAndroid Application
- Bud Light Music FirstAndroid application
- FrontFlipiOS and Android apps
- ACC SportsAndroid application
- Raycom MediaiOS and Android apps
- LocalBloxiOS application
- Shop.comiOS and Android apps