Senior/middle QA manual+automation (Java)
LA based market place selling and delivering medical cannabis with operations in CA, NV and NY that has grown as ambitious startup overcoming many technical challenges.
- 2+ years experience in testing with experience in Automation testing using Selenium;
- knowledge of Java;
- good knowledge of Selenium;
- experience in writing auto-tests for GUI and REST API;
- strong attention to details and logical thinking;
- self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven;
- intermediate+ English.
Nice to have
- perform load testing, stress testing, end-to-end testing;
- easy to communicate with client's business team to clarify requirements;
- clear understanding of software development lifecycle, and process for quality assurance;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- strong problem-solving skills, proactive;
- experience in configuring project CI pipelines;
- experience in TestCafe and/or Cypress;
- experience in writing unit tests;
- experience in a startup environment preferred;
- knowledge of SQL.
- write test cases based on task description;
- support current auto tests for GUI and write new tests;
- cover back-end REST API with auto-tests;
- investigate test fails and either update tests or submit bugs in JIRA;
- daily communication with customer and dev team via slack & zoom during office hours;
- participate in CI pipelines tunning for test runs in stage and pre-prod environments;
- pro-active participation in product quality improvements;
- help manual QA to transform Full Story incidents into JIRA bugs or communitate business team it's not a bug.