Senior .Net Hero
About the project:
DSIGlobal.com is a long-standing innovator in mobile-first supply chain software serving some of the most well-known brands on the planet. The recent global pandemic proved how critical an organized and efficient supply chain is to businesses and consumers alike. Top consumer and industrial companies are leaning on our technology to improve access to the products that impact our everyday lives. Join us at DSI where we are passionate about taming the complexities of the global supply chain. We are growing our software development team and are seeking a senior developer who is a zealous promoter of great code and customer experience.
Why and what we expect:
For the purpose of DSI CloudInventory web engineering team extension we are looking for a Back-end engineer, who is be able to implement his talent of .Net engineering using C#, also present in-time + quality focused delivery skills during a cooperation with US enterprise company.
- Understand design patterns and anti-patterns;
- Develop functionality of the system using .Net Core;
- Write working testable and secure C# code using Clean and SOLID practices;
- Fix bugs(if found) before delivering the code to QA department
- Ability to apply big O notation for code optimization.
- Commit code to GIT (tested on development stage and ready for test stage)
- Communicate with customer:
- introduction call: presentation and description of the system, project team.
- daily Scrum meetings with client team
- feedback meetings with customer on demand
- Follow project work schedule(office or remote): 09-50 - 19-00, 1-2 hour for break/lunch.
- Submit daily status reports in time tracking system about the work that was done during a day including spent hours for each task.
- Give a feedback/propositions regarding new ideas and possible improvements of product or engineering process to Videal project coordinator in a written form.
- Passionate: Always sharpen the technology skills
- Agile : Learn and adapt to new technologies
- Self-motivated: Take initiative to learn the code and industry and dig into new challenges
- Quality focused: Excellence is in the details
- Flexible: Shift focus with changing business needs
- High attention to details and accuracy;
- Team player and experience of working with a US client;
- Pro-active approach of work in a mindset: you used to solve problem before your manager figure it out;
- Creative: Look for elegant solutions that are not always the obvious ones
- Intermediate+ English.
- Patience and tolerance, calmness and sense of humor.
- 3+ years of commercial experience using C#, .Net, Azure;
- refactoring experience;
- Experience with Git;
- Profiling, debugging and troubleshooting experience;
- Knowledge of Linux based platforms;
Professional skills (Nice to have):
- knowledge of React.js.
Conditions of work:
Our 500m2 office is located in historical center of Kharkov (2 mins walk from Maidan Konstitutsii metro station), has modern interior design, lot of sunshine because of a panoramic windows, 3 balconies, large comfortable kitchen/game zone and personal parking. You will get a cozy workdesk along with fast PC, 24inch monitor and high speed Internet/Wi-Fi.
- The friendly environment of highly skilled professionals;
- Participation in the most revolutionary projects from Big Data tech niche;
- Flexible working hours (40h a week without overtimes);
- Outstanding career and professional growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary, personal bonuses for excellent delivery and permanent professional growth;
- Comfortable office with kitchen, relax zone, open-air terrace;
- Paid sick leaves, vacation day, and days off on childbirth, marriage;
- Annual schedule of corporate events and parties including pizza, sushi, drinks, birthday celebrations, board games, bbq, quests, picnics;
- 50% paid specialized cources and certifications;
- Free English cources and Speaking Club;
- Massage room;
- Pin-pong table and Kicker;
- Corporate education programs, certification and participation in corporate knowledge sharing process.
Please send your CV marked ".Net engineer" in the subject via e-mail: email@example.com and start your message from the text: "This is a nice start"