We assist everyone in their personal and professional growth.
We provide a friendly atmosphere, stability and competitive salaries.
About the company:
Videal was founded in 2008 by 2 former software engineers from Kharkov and 1 business developer from USA.
Everyday at Videal, we make a life for millions of people easier, creating the best quality software. We value a quality and benefits of our services, growth, decency, mutual respect and keeping commitments. Videal`s mission and philosophy inspires us and makes us passionate in whatever we do every day.
Since 2008 we successfully delivered about 15 large projects and helped to reduce a time-to-market for such clients as: Seleritycorp.com, Shop.com, Elastic.io, Triggmine.com, Unisender.ru, Extralogisticsoftware.com
The number of employees in our development office in Kharkiv is 15, but we plan to grow our team up to 30 people by the end of 2016.
We also cooperate with several remote teams located in other regions of Ukraine, 3 business-partners in US and 1 business partner in Netherlands.
Why and What we expect:
2) Write source code with minimum defects.
3) Do a testing of all developed functionality or develop automated tests.
4) Commit code to GIT (tested on development stage and ready for test stage)
5) Communicate with client:
a) opening/intake video calls: presentation and description of a new modules requirements specifications and how it should work
b) daily meetings on demand with client regarding SRS questions, product knowledgebase (text chat, voice video calls)
c) face-to-face meetings during client`s visits to Kharkiv office
d) face-to-face meetings during business vacation to the office of the client.
6) Communicate with Videal team, pm/techlead: questions regarding modules requirements specification, product knowledgebase, organization questions
7) Follow project work schedule: 09-50 - 19-00, 1 hour for break.
8) Compile a daily status reports in time tracking system about the work that has been done including spent hours for each task.
9) Give a feedback/propositions regarding new ideas and possible improvements of product/process to Videal pm/techlead in a written form.
We seek for a mirror mind people who will share our mission, philosophy, values and will continue to grow along with our company for years. Candidate should be a process oriented, strong logical thinking, high accuracy person with a pro-active mindset, a desire and ability of permanent professional growth, also with ability to analyze, process and classify an information and paying attention to details. The candidate should have at least intermediate speaking/writing English level with the abilities to present his own ideas and opinion, give arguments, listen and understand the requirements and needs of a client correctly during the communication.
2) Knowledge and experience of Angular.js 2.0
4) Refactoring experience
5) Effective work with Git
6) NIX systems at the level of the average user
7) Ability and passion of writing a high quality code, creating a quality product with a minimum of defects
8) Ability of following source code standards
9) Understanding of what "long-term" project is, desire and ability to gradually make an improvements in a project, without going into global change existing code
About the product and client:
Many Forwarders, Shippers, Consignees and NVOCC’s encounter problems with current software like old infrastructure, user unfriendly, error prone due to intransparancy processes and manual tasks, difficult and expensive to customize. Existing (static) software typically built from supplier perspective.
EXTRA ShippingCenter is an innovative cloud based software supplier for the international and domestic logistical industry. We offer software solutions from a single user up to multiple office environments build out of the user perspective.
Our core vision is to offer solutions that are user friendly, provide customization, reliable, easy accessible, and secure. The software solutions we offer focus on improving internal processes, methodologies, cost effectiveness, data quality, measurability and connectivity to third parties.
EXTRA ShippingCenter offers a community approach concerning innovations that have been designed, developed together with their existing clients. All clients will benefit from the insights and innovations if applicable unless client requests “specific and only for us”.
EXTRA ShippingCenter is a trade name of the company EXTRA internet services B.V. and was founded in 2012 in Rotterdam the Netherlands, with mission to innovate the technology of logistical industry out of the user’s perspective.
EXTRA ShippingCenter gives you unique opportunities:
a)to work in a team of professionals with European business intelligence mindset,
c)to participate in big data analysis and data science type of engineering during next 3 years.
d)to make a business trips to Netherlands(EU).
Conditions of work:
Our 400 m2 office is located in historical center of Kharkov (16 Korolenko str.,2 mins from metro station), has modern interior design, lot of sunshine because of a panoramic windows, 3 balconies and large comfortable kitchen/game zone. You will get a comfortable workdesk along with fast PC, 24-inch monitor and high speed Internet/Wifi.
1) Opportunity to become a part of our talented team and enjoy the atmosphere
2) Exciting projects involving newest technologies
3) Outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
4) Competitive salary, personal bonuses for excellent delivery and permanent professional growth
5) Paid sick leave and vacation
6) Annual schedule of corporate parties including pizza, sushi, drinks, birthday celebrations, games, bbq, quests, picnics.
7) Paid sport activities such as pin-pong and soccer.
8) Corporate education programs, certification and participation in corporate knowledge sharing process.
Please send your CV marked "Legend Php/JS engineer-hero" in the subject via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and start your message from a text: "This is a nice start"